194 Buckland Hills Drive, Suite 2500Get Directions
Manchester, Connecticut 06042
Upcoming Sales & Events
Team Building Party at Build-A-Bear
3/7/2014 - 1/1/2015
The Club's $5,000 Shopping Spree SweepstakesAll Sales
9/1/2014 - 9/30/2014
Date Posted: 8/1/2014
Part Time Cashier
Date Posted: 8/1/2014
Housekeeping position available. Clean the store and work on the fitting rooms.
Stock position available. Process and seperate new merchandise.
Date Posted: 7/14/2014
Full time assistant manager, part time assistant manager, and part time sales associate positions available.
Date Posted: 8/15/2014
We are looking for outgoing, personable, hospitable people who love working in restaurants, and restaurant experience. We are hiring front and back of house in management, serving, bartending, hosting, bussing, preps, line cooks, and dishwashers. We will be looking to open this October.
Please come in, fill out in application, and meet with our hiring team on Friday, Sept. 5th from 1-7pm and Saturday, Sept 6th from 9-5pm in the back of the food court.
Date Posted: 7/7/2014
Piercing Pagoda is now hiring for a Sales Assistant and Key Holder. Motivated sales person needed.
Apply online: www.ospe.biz/pp
Enter company information as follows:
Date Posted: 7/21/2014
Looking for a part time store leader. The team members are responsible for business activity at the kiosk during a given shift. This responsibility includes all business activities including sales, maintaining strong, high quality customer service, completing any duties assigned by the leader, and following all policies and procedures.
Date Posted: 7/30/2014
Spencer Gifts is looking for experienced, energized candidates to join our Sales Team here at The Shoppes at Buckland Hills.
The Sales Team is responsible for helping the store to achieve sales objectives by using effective guest service techniques. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Responsible for selling store merchandise to guests while maintaining the company’s standard in guest service.
- Demonstrate merchandise according to company guidelines and product knowledge.
- Operate the store point-of-sale register to ring up sales.
- Assist with merchandising, stocking, and general upkeep of the store.
We are also looking for experienced Sales Supervisor candidates to join us in the fall.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Assist the Store Manager in coordinating store activities in order to achieve store sales plan and profit.
- Provide leadership and support to the Store Associates in order to ensure that all aspects of guest service are being provided.
- Effectively merchandise, sign and price store in accordance with company guidelines.
- Manage loss prevention techniques in order to reduce shrinkage.
- Assist Manager in completing all sales and inventory paperwork.
Apply online today at www.work4spencers.com or www.spencersonline.com
Date Posted: 7/24/2014
Vitamin World is now hiring for full and part-time positions. Please apply online at: http://career.vitaminworld.com/