194 Buckland Hills Drive, Suite 2500Get Directions
Manchester, Connecticut 06042
Upcoming Sales & Events
Dave & Buster’s Opening September 22
9/17/2014 - 10/31/2014
$2 Off Eyebrow Threading at Miracle EyebrowsAll Sales
7/14/2014 - 12/31/2014
Date Posted: 8/1/2014
Part Time Cashier
Date Posted: 9/15/2014
Assists visual manager with accessory floorsets, pushing now jewelry out and accesories. Need to have visual expierence, be able to multi-task, and is organized.
Seasonal positions for Sales Associates, Store Managers, and Area Managers are available. Visit us online at hfseasonaljobs.com/malljobs.
Click here for more information.
Date Posted: 9/15/2014
We are looking for outgoing, personable, hospitable people who love working in restaurants, and restaurant experience. We are hiring front and back of house in management, serving, bartending, hosting, bussing, preps, line cooks, and dishwashers. We will be looking to open this October.
Please come in, fill out in application, and meet with our hiring team on Friday, Sept. 26th from10-4pm in the back of the food court.
Date Posted: 9/3/2014
Please apply in store.
Date Posted: 7/7/2014
Piercing Pagoda is now hiring for a Sales Assistant and Key Holder. Motivated sales person needed.
Apply online: www.ospe.biz/pp
Enter company information as follows:
Date Posted: 7/30/2014
Spencer Gifts is looking for experienced, energized candidates to join our Sales Team here at The Shoppes at Buckland Hills.
The Sales Team is responsible for helping the store to achieve sales objectives by using effective guest service techniques. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Responsible for selling store merchandise to guests while maintaining the company’s standard in guest service.
- Demonstrate merchandise according to company guidelines and product knowledge.
- Operate the store point-of-sale register to ring up sales.
- Assist with merchandising, stocking, and general upkeep of the store.
We are also looking for experienced Sales Supervisor candidates to join us in the fall.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Assist the Store Manager in coordinating store activities in order to achieve store sales plan and profit.
- Provide leadership and support to the Store Associates in order to ensure that all aspects of guest service are being provided.
- Effectively merchandise, sign and price store in accordance with company guidelines.
- Manage loss prevention techniques in order to reduce shrinkage.
- Assist Manager in completing all sales and inventory paperwork.
Apply online today at www.work4spencers.com or www.spencersonline.com
Date Posted: 9/12/2014
Please visit Things Remembered.com/career for details.