194 Buckland Hills Drive, Suite 2500Get Directions
Manchester, Connecticut 06042
Upcoming Sales & Events
3/13/2014 - 4/22/2014
Team Building Party at Build-A-BearAll Sales
3/7/2014 - 1/1/2015
Date Posted: 4/11/2014
Open and close the store, manager responsibilities. Please apply online.
Date Posted: 3/14/2014
Please apply online. Location: Buckland Hills Store #677.
Date Posted: 3/6/2014
Date Posted: 3/6/2014
Sales driving, customer service,coaching, and teaching, etc.
Date Posted: 3/4/2014
1-2 years retail experience key holder/management.
Date Posted: 4/7/2014
Opening, closing the store, visual, and operations. Must be over 18 and have own transportation.
Date Posted: 2/27/2014
Looking for an experienced goldsmith to do repairs like ring sizing and soldering.
Date Posted: 3/24/2014
As our business continues to grow and expand, we are looking to add to our team. We are an established and reputable jewelry and watch repair shop with well over 20 years in the industry. We pride ourselves on the quality of the work we perform, and the level of customer service we provide to our customers.
We are currently hiring for sales associates. This is a multifaceted HANDS ON POSITION.
Primary responsibilities will be
- accepting in repair jobs for work to be done (jewelry and watches)
- using the cash register to ring up customers, while maintaining accuracy for till and inventory
- customer service, product and repair/service knowledge, and following up with customer via telephone
- changing out batteries and watchbands on watches, and custom engraving work with cpu operated machine (experience preferred, but not necessary)
Date Posted: 2/26/2014
Piercing Pagoda is looking for motivated individuals to join our team Experience in sales is a plus but not required! Full-Time/Part-Time available.
Please apply online at: www.ospe.biz/pp
Date Posted: 4/14/2014
- Support store manager in the overall performance of the store by maximizing sales potential and controlling expenses and shrinkage.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the store manager in coordinating store activities in order to achieve store sales plan and profit.
- Provide leadership and support to the store associates in order to ensure that all aspects of guest service are being provided.
- Effectively merchandise, sign and price store in accordance with company guidelines.
- Manage loss prevention techniques in order to reduce shrinkage.
- Assist manager in completing all sales and inventory paperwork.
Physical Demands: The physcial demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Use hands to finger, handle, feel, or reach with hands and arms.
- Climb or balance, regularly life and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Talk and hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include distance vision and depth perception.
Please apply online.
Date Posted: 4/4/2014
If you have the drive and desire to succeed with a sophisticated company steeped in our 100 years of tradition, you're the perfect example of whom we want for our team. We are currently seeking a fashion forward, experienced, and driven Retail Store Manager to lead our store team!
- Oversees retail store operations to company standards; ensuring effective implementation and maintenance of programs as well as meeting financial and operational objectives.
- Ensures Sales, Units Per Transaction, Dollars Per Transaction, Swarovski Crystal Society Memberships, and Financial Goals are achieved.
- Maintains store cash handling records, reports and opening and closing procedures. - Implements inventory procedures and inventory control program.
- Demonstrates/Sells products to customers, explaining benefits, features, prices, quality, value and other information, builds the business through outstanding customer service.
- Ensures visual standards are appropriate and support the brand image.
- Merchandises displays to Plan-O-Gram and to accentuate products.
- Develops information on retail customers to enhance sales; maintains customer clientele.
- Plans, coordinates and sets-up for special events and promotions.
- Maintains communication with Supervisors regarding retail sell through, activity recommendations to increase sales/inventory and accommodate retailer issues.
- Administers Performance Management programs.
- Participates in staffing decisions including employment, discipline, training, assignment and termination.
- Creates a productive work environment through consistent coaching and training of the Sales Consultants.
- Evaluates daily operations on an ongoing basis and makes recommendations/initiates action to enhance productivity, efficiency, effectiveness and profitability.
- Creates a Selling Culture in the Store, ensures Associates are trained in the “Swarovski Experience" Training Program and other Selling techniques.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred, and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have knowledge of retail selling environment, high fashion industry, effective oral and written communications, presentation skills, motivating others, and managing accountability.
- Retail sales experience in a luxury-branded environment.
Interested Candidates: Please send resume to Carrie.email@example.com
Date Posted: 4/8/2014
Swarovski is now hiring for a sales consultant. The sales consultant maximizes sales opportunities, achieves individual performance targets, contributes to the overall store performance targets, and creates a “Crystal World” for all new and existing Swarovski customers. Swarovski offers full-time employees quality compensation, medical/dental/life insurance, bonus program, tuition reimbursements, and a generous company discount. As well as part-time employees quality compensation, holiday pay, bonus program, and a generous company discount.
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and pass a background check, have a strong selling history (any type of retail) and be comfortable working alone. Must be available to work a minimum of 3-4 days (one being a weekend day).
Full-time and part-time positions available.
If you are interested, please email Natashia.Saunders@swarovski.com
Date Posted: 3/7/2014
Please apply on thingsremembered.com