Posted Tue, Apr 30
To recruit, hire, train and manage store personnel to achieve store sales plan, control expenses, and to protect company assets while pursing growth opportunities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Meet and exceed personal and store sales goal and standards of performance.
- Provide a fun, full service experience to all customers.
- Recruit, interview, and hire high caliber employees with in store needs.
- Train and develop a successful sales team.
- Provide feedback, coaching, and accountability to all employees.
- Conduct Monthly Performance Reviews
- Conduct Monthly Store Meetings
- Recognize talented staff and develop them for growth within the company.
- Supervise and manage all aspects of daily store operations.
- Supervise and manage all aspects of Loss Prevention practices.
- Plan weekly staffing schedules in compliance with schedules policy.
- Resolve customer issues effectively.
- Understand the Journeys culture and demonstrate it to the team.
- Prior management experience in retail environment preferred.
- 1-2 years retail sales experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Desire to succeed in fast paced retail environment.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to climb, reach, bend, and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work 45 hours per week.
- Ability to work night and weekend shifts.
- Completed all training programs leading up to Manager in Training position.
- Stand for long periods of time
- Must be at least 18 years of age.